The original Science Lab had beautiful, but worn 1940;s woodwork and cabinetry. For years, science at Pritzker was taught out of a rotating Science cart that traveled from classroom to classroom. The classroom teachers were responsible for teaching the science . Now we have a dedicated science teach for the upper grades. The lab also is our learning space for the Mad Science after school program.
Your donations helped us accomplish:
- White Board Technology
- Teacher Training
- New Chemicals for Science Experiments
- Storage for FOSS Science Kits
- Refurbished Lab Tables
- More work space
- A fresh coat of paint!
How can you help? Donate to this years annual campaign
- $20 Buys building supplies
- $50 Buys learning materials for five kids
- $100 Buys 2 hours of labor for construction
- $250 buy technology for one student
- $500 Buys furniture for a classroom of 25