Friends of Pritzker
FOP Merch for Sale!
FOP is now selling masks, t-shirts, long-sleeve shirts, and magnets.
- T-shirts, sweatshirts, and masks available in Adult and Youth sizes
- Buy on-line and pick up in-person at school!
Due to Supply Chain issues we have experienced unforeseen delays and we are working with our printing partner to fulfill all orders. Until we fulfill all orders we are going to postpone new orders. We apologize for the delays and we will communicate when all orders are ready for pickup.
Thanks everyone for your patience and support.
Volunteer and Support #ANPritzkerLove
Hello Parents, Teachers, Staff & Families of AN Pritzker Students,
We need YOU to show off our enduring school spirit. Here are ways you can help TODAY:
- Be part of our Social Media Dream Team. We need more than one person to revive our social media accounts in the next year. Email Friends of Pritzker and offer to help with Social Media.
- Give us a boost on GreatSchools.org. Our rating is low and it looks like families who left the school are dragging it down. If you are a current family, please follow the directions here to leave your genuine and positive review.
- Find Friends of Pritzker on Facebook & post a picture of your student and/or family with this tag #ANPritzkerLove. Let’s show the world how we celebrate family life in the city each and every day!
- Buy some FOP gear to show your school spirit & please be patient while we prepare your order. We are volunteer parents, not retailers!
- Attend an FOP meeting, held the 2nd Thursday of each month on the Google Meets link below!
Thank you all for your spirit and support!
Friends of Pritzker
2021-2022 Regular Monthly Meetings
Monthly Parent meets will be held the 2nd Thursday of each month at 7pm via this Google Meets link: https://meet.google.com/zsa-xaqd-nbx. Join our discussions on fundraising, school improvements & event planning.
About Friends of Pritzker
Friends of Pritzker (FOP) is a parent-led fundraising group
The Friends of Pritzker (FOP) mission is to raise funds for school improvements while building community within the school.